- 11 sites and apps kids are heading to after facebook: Next-generation apps that let users text, video chat, shop, and share their pics and videos are attracting teens like catnip.
- 4 apps kids are using that parents should really know about: From Cool Mom Tech
- Moms, you oughta know: 11 social media apps kids are using now: From Today Moms
- 5 Cybersafety Lifehacks for Families (5 minutes or less): From McAfee
- Common Sense Media: Parents' Top Ten Cyberbullying Questions: Advice, guidance, and solutions for families battling bullies.
- Portage Public Schools High School Cyberbullying "Handle with Care" Presentation
- Edutopia: Digital Citizenship: Resource Roundup: Check out Edutopia's collection of articles, videos, and other resources on internet safety, cyberbullying, digital responsibility, and media and digital literacy. (Updated 10/2013)
- What is Digital Citizenship Week?Digital Citizenship Week happens each year in October. It is a week to help raise awareness to the importance of Digital Citizenship. Check out some of these great resources from Common Sense Media, including this fun video about the 10 things to think about before you post. Or why not have your own Five Minute Film Festival with these great videos: http://www.edutopia.org/blog/film-festival-digital-citizenship